Symposium IV: Project Data Sphere, LLC & NCTN Data Archive Initiative
"The Promise of Shared Data"
Janet Woodcock, MD, Director, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
Leveraging the Power of Collaboration: FDA's New Oncology Center of Excellence
- Martin Murphy, DMedSc, PhD, FASCO, Project Data Sphere
- Richard Pazdur, MD, FDA
Project Data Sphere Initiative Update: Outcomes Since Symposium III
- Martin Murphy, Project Data Sphere
- Mace Rothenberg, MD, Pfizer Oncology
Privacy Preserving Protocols for Sharing Sensitive Data
- Andrew Lo, PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Immuno-Oncology: Overview of the Landscape -- Present and Future
- Peter Kolchinsky, PhD, RA Capital
- Ramy Ibrahim, MD, Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Children's Oncology Group
Critial Path Institute
Duke University School of Medicine
Helsinn Healthcare SA
Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.), Inc.
Hogan Lovells US LLP
Laura and John Arnold Foundation
Massachusetts General Hospital
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Merck & Co., Inc.
RA Capital Management
Shanghai Institute for Biological Sciences
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Tulane University School of Medicine
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center