The 17th annual meeting of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer featured something new: A breakout session focused on Project Data Sphere, LLC. Led by Life Sciences Consortium
Co-Chairs Dr. David M. Reese and Dr. Mace L. Rothenberg along with Dr. Sean Khozin of the FDA's Oncology Center of Excellence, this 90-minute session was a chance to showcase current and planned PDS research programs. Each program presentation was followed by a lively comment period.
Topics of discussion:
- External Control Arm Program
- Images and Algorithms Program
- Rare Cancer Tumor Registry Program
- A future program focused on genomics
- A "federated" data-sharing model