K. Andrew Crighton, MD
Dr. K. Andrew Crighton was appointed chief executive officer of the CEO Roundtable on Cancer in January 2020.
Prior to joining the CEO Roundtable on Cancer, he served for 20 years as the Chief Medical Officer and head of the Global Health Organization for Prudential. Dr. Crighton oversaw health, safety and medical business consultation worldwide. In addition, he provided leadership for Prudential’s on-site medical clinics, fitness facilities, Behavioral Health, Work Life, Return to Work and Accommodation programs.
Dr. Crighton has been actively involved in several national and local health organizations:
- The Health Project (C. Everett Koop Award) – Board member - current
- Mental Health in the Workplace Study (sponsored by the Luv u Project and Johns Hopkins School of Public Health) – Advisory council member - current
- National Purchaser Leadership Council – Advisory board member
- Greater Newark Health Care Coalition – Charter board member
- Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) – Former chair
- Arthritis Foundation – Board member
- Advocacy and Access committee member
A member of the American College of Physicians, American College of Physician Executives, and American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, he is also board certified in Internal Medicine and a Certified Physician Executive.